Our church buildings can be a valuable asset
They are a focal point for our communities, a reminder of God's presence and starting point for our worship, ministry and outreach in mission
Sometimes they feel less like a blessing than a millstone when they need expensive repairs or are too big, or too inflexible.
Creative adaptation of buildings can restore the blessing and enable them to be in use seven days a week for the community with the church.
Our Buildings Advisor is Tom Beesley. His role includes:
- Advice on building problems and regular maintenance
- Supporting parishes following their Quinquennial Inspection
- Supporting parishes with their future plans and vision for their buildings
- Help and advice on developing a major building project
- Help and advice on applying for a Faculty
- Advice on selecting and working with your Architect
- Assistance in focusing the Church Council's ideas when applying for Capital Funding for their project.
Tom Beesley - Resources Buildings Advisor
0151 705 2180 (Tuesdays only)
Mobile 07836 242 986