- Rev David Banbury – has been appointed as Vicar of Burscough Bridge St John. David will be instituted by the Bishop of Liverpool on 25th March 2018. David is currently Leader of the Parish Mission Support Department and Diocesan Missioner in the Diocese of Blackburn.
- Rev Jan (Janice) Harney – has been appointed as House for Duty Priest (Assistant Curate) to Glazebury All Saints. Jan will be licenced by the Bishop of Warrington on 18th March 2018. Jan is currently Pioneer Minister licenced to Astley, Tyldesley & Mosley Common team of churches in the Diocese of Manchester.
- Mr Chris Holleran – Local Missional Leader at Widnes St Mary will be re-commissioned as LML by the Archdeacon of St Helens and Warrington on 11th March 2018 until 14th December 2019.
- Rev Mark Taylor – currently Team Vicar of Sutton Team has been appointed as Priest in Charge of Alfreton and Riddings and Ironville in the Diocese of Derby. A date for Mark’s licensing service has not yet been set.
- Ms Rosalyn Unsworth – will be commissioned as a Local Missional Leader at Garswood St Andrew by the Archdeacon of Wigan and West Lancashire on 11th March 2018 for a period of three years.
- Rev Canon David Eastwood – has stepped down as Area Dean of St Helens Deanery from 1st December 2017. A new Area Dean has not yet been appointed.
- Revd Canon Janet Eastwood – Rector of Wavertree Holy Trinity will retire on 1st July 2018 and will conduct her last service on 3/6/18.
- Revd Bill Matthews – Team Rector of the Wigan All Saints Team will retire on 26th April 2018.