For churches already registered
New givers can now call the PGS office on 0333 002 1271
The team will take them through the sign-up process – this normally takes 10 to 15 minutes.
They will need to have the following information:
• Personal bank account details
• The name of the parish they wish to donate to ie full church name
• They will need to confirm if they want to increase their gift in line with inflation each year
• Confirm if they are eligible for Gift Aid
• The PGS code for their parish you will need to provide your givers with your church’s unique PGS parish code.
The unique code will be on the Gift forms that each church has previously been provided with or on the monthly PGS statement. If you require the PGS parish code please email Cath Gaskell
We have produced a simple leaflet for folk who want to join the PGS setting out what the PGS is and what information they need when they call the PGS. For a copy of this leaflet please email Cath Gaskell or Steve Pierce
Those who are already PGS givers can easily increase their monthly gifts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0333 002 1260.
If your church is not registered with the Parish Giving Scheme
If your church is not registered with the scheme then
Download the PGS Registration Form
. The PCC resolution can be obtained via email agreement or the Standing Committee.
Email the form to Cath Gaskell
who will provide you with your churches 9 digit code and new givers can immediately join by calling 0333 002 1271